- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 lb carrots, peeled if needed
- ½ cup rosé
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1-2 teaspoons za'atar
- 2 teaspoons flaky sea salt
- ¼ cup torn mint leaves
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add carrots and arrange in as close of a single layer as possible ( a little overlap is okay).
- Let carrots cook for 5 minutes, tossing once until they just start to brown in spots.
- Add rosé, reduce heat to medium-low, cover pan and let cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove lid, ad add maple syrup and toss to coat. Cook for an additional 5 minutes, or until the carrots are tender and the glaze is nice and thick.
- Sprinkle with za'atar, flaky sea salt and mint right before serving.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.