- 4 large hass avocados, halved and pitted
- ½ cup finely chopped white onion
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 large jalapeno, seeds and ribs removed, diced
- 2-4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground coriander
- Scoop avocado flesh into a large bowl. Using a fork or potato masher, mash until it’s mostly smooth with a little texture.
- Stir in onion, cilantro, jalapeno.
- Add lime juice, salt, cumin and coriander. Start with 2 tablespoons lime juice, and add more as needed depending on your taste.
- Serve right away, or tightly cover with plastic wrap and let sit in the fridge for a few hours.