- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- ½ bunch fresh thyme (basically half a .75oz package)
- 1 750ml bottle rosé
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup brandy
- 2 cups fruit (I like strawberries and peaches)
- Optional: Sparkling water or club soda
- Combine sugar, water and thyme in a small pot. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and let simmer for 10-15 minutes. Let cool and strain out thyme.
- Add rosé, pineapple juice, brandy and thyme simple syrup in a large pitcher. Add fruit and let sit for at least 30 minutes, but preferably a couple of hours.
- To serve, add ice or frozen fruit to glasses and pour in sangria. If desired, top with sparkling water or club soda.