- ¼ cup rosé wine
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ lb shrimp, peeled
- 4 cups arugula
- ½ an avocado
- 6-8 strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Make the rosé dressing: Combine all ingredients in a jar with a tight fitting lid. Shake until combined. Alternatively, you can whisk everything together until combined.
- Toss shrimp with 2 tablespoons of dressing and arrange on baking sheet. Bake for 5-7 minutes, until shrimp are just cooked. Let cool for a few minutes.
- Toss arugula with a little dressing (just barely coat it!) and divide between two bowls. Top with avocado, strawberries, shrimp, sunflower seeds and goat cheese and drizzle with more dressing.
The dressing will stay good in the fridge for a week.
These are great salads to prep for the week. Arrange everything in containers and just add dressing when you’re ready to eat!