- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 shallot, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups shredded brussels sprouts
- 3 cups cauliflower rice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup baby spinach, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat. Add shallots and saute for 5-7 minutes, until light brown. Add garlic and saute for another minute.
- Add brussels sprouts, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes and cook for another 5 minutes. Once sprouts begin to brown and crisp, remove to a bowl and set aside.
- Add remaining tablespoon of oil to pan, and once hot add cauliflower rice. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add water, cover and let steam for 5 minutes.
- Add brussels sprouts back to pan, along with spinach and parmesan cheese. Toss until spinach wilts and cheese melts.