- 4-6 tomatoes, depending on size (I used a mix of roma and beefsteak)
- 2 balls of burrata
- Basil, torn or cut into small strips (as much as you’d like!)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Balsamic glaze (optional)
- In a small bowl or measuring glass, whisk together lemon juice and olive oil. Add half of your basil and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Slice tomatoes and arrange in a large bowl or platter (I quartered some of my smaller tomatoes just to add texture, but you don’t have to). Season tomatoes with salt and pepper, and arrange burrata on top.
- Pour dressing over tomatoes and cheese. Sprinkle with remaining basil, drizzle on balsamic glaze (if using) and enjoy!