Creamy, dreamy cherry cheesecake ice cream with a hot fudge swirl. The best summer treat!
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups cherries, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup hot fudge (store-bought works perfectly)
- Cream the sugar and cream cheese together until combined and slightly fluffy.
- Add heavy cream and milk and mix until combined. Chill mixture for at least an hour.
- Following the directions on your ice cream maker, churn ice cream until it comes to a soft-serve consistency. Add cherries in last minute of churning.
- Transfer third of the ice cream into a loaf pan, top with a few spoonfuls of hot fudge and swirl with the tip of a butter knife. Repeat with remaining ice cream and hot fudge.
- Freeze until firm, at least 2 hours.