- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups water
- 2 garlic cloves, lightly smashed
- 1 lemon, halved
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Add chicken stock, water, garlic and rosemary to a medium-sized pot. Slice one half of the lemon and add slices to the water. Squeeze the juice of the remaining half and add as well.
- Bring mix to a boil and then add salt and reduce heat to a simmer. Gently add chicken to pot. It’s okay if the chicken is not fully submerged, but it should be almost there. Feel free to add more water or stock if you need to.
- Cover pot and let simmer for 18 minutes. Turn off heat and then let sit for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken and let cool for a few minutes before slicing.