Summer on a plate! Grilled peaches and juicy tomatoes paired with creamy mozzarella and salty prosciutto, drizzled with the most flavorful basil vinaigrette.
- 3 peaches, halved and pitted
- ½ cup + 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2-3 tomatoes (your favorite kind), cut into wedges
- 1-2 fresh mozzarella balls
- 2 oz prosciutto
- 2 cups basil leaves + more for platter
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Brush peaches with 2 teaspoons olive oil. Grill over medium-high heat until flesh is charred. Remove, let cool slightly and then cut into wedges.
- Arrange peaches, tomatoes and mozzarella on a large platter. Add prosciutto and a few basil leaves.
- Combine 2 cups basil leaves, garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper in a blender or food processor and pulse to combine. Add olive oil and blend until everything comes together. Taste and adjust salt as needed - you want this to be super punchy and flavorful!
- Drizzle platter with basil vinaigrette, serving the rest on the side.