Make this homemade garlic bread for one when you need some delicious, toasty, garlicky bread but don't need a whole loaf of it. This recipe is super flexible and works with just about any type of bread you have on hand!
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 garlic clove, minced or grated
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan (optional)
- 1 slice bread (see note below)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine 1 tablespoon softened butter, 1 minced garlic clove, 1 teaspoon dried parsley and 1/8 teaspoon salt until you have a paste.
- Spread garlic butter all over bread, from edge to edge.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until top is golden brown and bread is crisp to your liking.
- If desired, sprinkle 1 tablespoon of finely grated parmesan on bread before OR after baking for extra flavor!
- You can use just about any kind of bread for this garlic bread. I generally use a slice of sourdough or country loaf bread, but brioche, ciabatta and others work too.