One of my favorite meal prep components to make, these air fryer chicken bites are juicy, delicious and perfect to have on hand to use for so many snacks and meals! They are easy to make, store in the fridge or freezer really well and completely customizable so you can use whatever seasonings you love and have on hand! I always make a full pound at a time, but it's super simple to scale this recipe down (or up!) as needed.
- 1lb boneless, skinless chicken breast or tenders, cut into 1-inch bites
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon seasoning of your choice (see post for a few ideas!)
- Avocado oil spray
- If your air fryer requires preheating, preheat to 400 degrees.
- Add 1lb chicken bites to a large bowl and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon cornstarch and 1 teaspoon salt. Mix to combine really well so all the chicken is lightly coated with cornstarch.
- Add 1 tablespoon seasoning and toss again to coat.
- Spread chicken in air fryer basket or tray (depending on the type you have) and spray with avocado oil spray.
- Air fry chicken at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes, until slightly crispy and cooked through.
- Serve immediately or at room temperature. Store remaining chicken in fridge for one week or freezer for up to six months.
You can use whatever seasoning you like for this recipe. See post for homemade seasoning ideas!
This recipe can be scaled up and down, as needed. I like to make a pound at a time and keep leftovers in the fridge to use throughout the week. Chicken bites can be frozen as well.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Main
- Method: Air Fryer