- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small white onion, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 12 oz sweet corn (frozen is fine!)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- ¼ - ⅓ cup parmesan, finely grated
- Heat oil and butter over medium heat in a large saucepan. Once hot, add onion and saute for 5-7 minutes until they just start to turn light brown. Add garlic and saute for an additional 30 seconds.
- Add corn, salt and pepper and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat and add parsley and parmesan. Toss well to combine. Taste for seasoning, and add more salt if needed.
- Serve warm or at room temperature, with additional parmesan if desired.