A Fall-inspired take on my favorite cocktail: the Paper Plane. Replace the Nonino Amaro with apple cider and you have the perfect drink for the season!
- 1 1/2oz (3 tablespoons) apple cider
- 1oz (2 tablespoons) bourbon
- 1oz (2 tablespoons) Aperol
- 1/2oz (1 tablespoon) lemon juice
- Dried apple slices (optional)
- Combine 1 1/2 ounces apple cider, 1 ounce bourbon, 1 ounce Aperol and 1/2 ounce lemon juice in a shaker with ice. Shake for at least 30 seconds. Strain into glass of your choice, top with a dried apple slice and enjoy. Cheers!