One of the easiest, most flavorful salmon recipes ever! Marinated in miso and honey, and then broiled until charred on top and perfectly cooked on the inside.
- 1/3 cup white miso
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 1/2 - 2 lbs salmon, cut into 4 filets
- Whisk together miso, honey, mirin, rice vinegar and sesame oil.
- Place salmon in a large dish and pour marinade all over. Make sure it's well coated, and then turn the salmon so it's flesh-side down in the dish. Cover and let marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours, up to overnight.
- Turn broiler on high.
- Place a wire baking rack in you baking sheet, and cover rack with foil (for easy cleanup!).
- Place salmon skin-side down on rack, leaving room between each piece. Brush a little more marinade on and place in oven. Broil for 8-10 minutes, depending on how thick your salmon is. Keep a close eye on it, and if desired, rotate pan during cooking for even browning.