My go-to salad dressing, this lemon garlic vinaigrette is a staple in my kitchen. It's super versatile and goes with just about any salad you enjoy. It also makes a great marinade for meats and seafood, and is perfect for drizzling on roasted vegetables!
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 1 garlic clove, grated or minced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake!
- Alternatively, you can combine all of the ingredients except for the olive oil and stir. Slowly whisk in the olive oil to emulsify.
- Keep stored in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.