A sweet and tart frozen treat! This raspberry limoncello frosé is perfect for summer parties and happy hours. Use your favorite brand of rosé wine and limoncello to make your perfect frozen cocktail.
- 1 750ml bottle rosé wine (I like to use a sweet one, but any kind works here)
- 3/4 cup limoncello
- 2 cups raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2-4 tablespoons sugar
- The night before, pour 1 750ml bottle of rosé into an ice cube tray. Freeze overnight.
- Add rosé ice cubes to blender, along with 3/4 cup limoncello and 2 cups raspberries. Blend to combine. Taste and add as much sugar as you'd like to sweeten (I normally do 2-3 tablespoons, depending on how sweet the raspberries are).
- Serve and enjoy!
- If your frosé looks a little thin/watery, you can add a few ice cubes and blend again to thicken.