A fun twist on a pumpkin spice latte!
- 1 cup milk (any kind!)
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons tahini
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt (trust me!)
- 1-2 shots espresso OR 1/2 cup brewed coffee
You can make this a couple of ways!
- Combine all ingredients except for espresso/coffee in a small pot and heat over medium heat, whisking constantly. For extra froth, use a hand frother towards the end. Once combined and heated through, pour off espresso shots or coffee.
- Heat milk however you'd like (stove, microwave, etc.). Add milk to blender along with all other ingredients and blend to combine until frothy.