- 1 750ml bottle rosé
- 2-3 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup honey
- The night before you want to make you frosé, pour the rosé into ice cube trays and freeze.
- Add rosé ice cubes to blender, along with mango chunks, coconut milk and honey. Blend until completely smooth.
- I like to start with 2 cups of mango, but generally add a bit more for consistency.
- Taste and add more honey if needed. You can also add more coconut milk if you want a creamier drink!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
It's here! Rosé Week 2019 is HERE. If you've been around for a bit, you know I started Rosé Week last year and it was basically the most fun I had so I decided it was officially going to be a thing.
Last year I did scones, braised chicken, popsicles, salad and, of course, frosé. I'm so excited about the recipes this year (stay tuned!), but decided to kick things off with another frosé this time around. I actually created two frosé recipes this year, but it's fine. Everything's good. I'm fine.
ANYWAY. This creamy coconut mango frosé is so refreshing and will be your favorite patio drink this summer. It's basic, but it works. It's also the easiest thing in the world to make! The hardest part is remembering to freeze the rosé the night before, but if you do just make sure to freeze it for at least a few hours. You might end up with a slightly thinner drink, but it'll still be delicious.
I love mango in this, but frozen pineapple is also delicious and makes this a super fun pina colada + frosé situation. YUM.